Juvenile Delinquency

Tucson Juvenile Delinquency Attorney

Defending Kids Charged with Crimes

Children make mistakes. Unfortunately, some mistakes have serious consequences for their future, including the possibility of being sentenced to a detention center. At The Law Office of Carlos A. Medina, PLLC, our goal is to help your child avoid repercussions that can negatively affect his or her future. Our Tucson juvenile delinquency lawyer will explain your legal options and build a solid defense for your child.

Call (520) 251-9561 to learn about your legal options. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions and concerns.

Juvenile Delinquency in Arizona

If your child is accused of delinquency, you are most likely concerned with getting him or her released and fighting the charges. The first thing you should do is contact an attorney to ensure that your child’s rights are protected.

The age of the defendant and alleged act will determine whether the child is charged as a juvenile or as an adult. They may be charged as a juvenile delinquent if:

  • He or she is between the ages of 8 and 18
  • Commits an act that is a crime when committed by an adult
  • Is in need of supervision, confinement, or treatment

If the person is between the ages of 15 and 18 and commits a serious or violent act, including murder, sexual assault, armed robbery, or other serious violent offense, he or she may be charged as an adult under ARS § 13-501. The penalties for these juvenile offender are more serious than a delinquency or "incorrigible" charge. However, any conviction can leave your child with a criminal record, so it is better to have the charges dismissed or reduced, if possible. We encourage you to immediately contact our Tucson juvenile delinquency attorney.

Seek Legal Representation for Your Child

A criminal conviction will seriously impact your child’s life and follow him or her into the future. An experienced criminal defense lawyer in Tucson can aggressively defend your child. Attorney Carlos A. Medina will assess your situation and work to have the charges dismissed or reduced to help your child avoid the most serious consequences.

Get the legal help your child deserves. Contact our firm at (520) 251-9561 to arrange a free in-person consultation.

On Another Level When It Comes to Defense

What Sets The Law Office of Carlos A. Medina, PLLC Apart?
  • Available 24/7

    Our clients have easy access to Attorney Carlos Medina, especially when they need him.

  • Se Habla Español

    Our firm is bilingual-friendly. We welcome cases from Spanish-speaking clients.

  • Reasonable Fees

    All clients have different financial circumstances, and we are accommodating of that.

  • In-Person Consultations

    A free and confidential evaluation will be provided before we decide to take your case.